POST-DOC RESEARCHER FEEC BUT
Dean of Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Brno University of Technology,
hereby invites excellent scientists to apply for a
POST-DOC RESEARCHER position
in electrochemistry and energy storage systems
The postdoc researcher position is open in electrochemistry and energy storage systems, focused on the research of Lithium-ion accumulators. The research includes electrochemical analysis, synthesis, and measurement of electrode samples based on oxides of Co, Ni, Mn and other related modifications.
The successful candidate should demonstrate his/her excellence in electrochemistry, synthesis and analysis of electrode materials, including basic and advanced electrochemical methods, knowledge in the field of energy storage systems.
• A Ph.D. degree or an equivalent (ISCED 8) awarded within the last seven years.
• Publication record: within the last 3 years, at least 2 publications* in electrochemistry and energy storage systems, registered in Thomson Reuters Web of Science or Scopus databases.
(*accepted publication types: articles, books, book chapters, letters or reviews).
The applicant must be the principal author of at least 2 publications in peer reviewed journals.
• Involvement in at least one international or national grant within the last 5 years.
• Working experience of at least 2 of the last 3 years in electrochemistry and energy storage systems, outside the Czech Republic and with workload of at least 0.5 FTE.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate in an interdisciplinary team.
• Expertise in electrochemistry and, in particular, electrochemical sources of energy along with aprotic systems and Lithium-ion batteries.
We offer the opportunity to gain:
• Diverse and challenging work in excellent research environment.
• A highly professional team and pleasant working environment.
• An inspiring, internationalised environment.
• A possible tenure track with an initial appointment for fixed term.
Anticipated start date: April 2018
The application should include:
• A professional CV including a summary of work experience, publication activity and citations, H-index, list of research products, involvement in research grants, international experience, etc.
• Document(s) proving activities outside the Czech Republic for at least two years within the last three years.
• Ph.D. diploma (or recognition) copy
• Contact information of at least three referees.
The submission date: 15 February 2018.
Contacts for submitting the application:
HR and Legal Department, FEEC BUT, Technická 3058/10, 61600 Brno, Czech Republic
Mrs. Kateřina Hovořáková , +420 54114 6348).
A review of applications will commence immediately after the deadline.
Further information and initial enquiries: Mrs. Alice Navrátilová (firstname.lastname@example.org; +420 541 146 358).